Old Port Studio
Private studio rental space in the heart of Portland's Old Port Area. This Exchange street location is great for private photoshoots, general work space, hosting meetings, and much more.
Portland Studio Rental
53 Exchange St. (suite 201) Portland,ME 04101
Exchange St. Studio:
Exchange street studio is a private inviting studio space that is conveniently located in the heart of Portland's Old Port Neighborhood. Whether your are needing a small intimate studio for you photography needs (i.e. portrait needs, on figure product photography, tabletop product photography,etc), or you are looking for a quiet personal work space for the day, this studio is perfectly inspiring, affordable, and convenient.
- Natural daylight with optional blackout curtains
- This space is roughly 400 sq.ft. with high ceilings
- camera gear and Lighting equipment available to rent
- personal studio- perfect for small photoshoots, pop up work space, or hosting private business meetings.
8:00 a.m-12:00p.m or 1:00p.m-6:00 p.m
Full Day/Half Day (overtime is additional $50/hr)
Camera Package: $50/$35
Lighting/Grip Package: $50/$35
*Backgrounds and surfaces can be provided upon request for additional fee.
- Canon 5d Mark III
- Lenses (50mm, 24-70mm,100mm macro,90mm tilt-shift)
- tripod or camera stand
- CF cards
- tether cable
- shutter release cable
- 8 Paul C. Buff Einstein strobes (with transceiver/receivers)
- 10 C-Stands
- various soft boxes, strip boxes, and other light modifiers
- various grip/clamp accessories
- ROSCO diffusion material
- gaffers tape (black or white)